- Tallows Monday Late
- Saturday Westerly… Tallows
- Tallows Yesterday
- Last Friday One Surfer Defying Gravity/Having Fun at Tallows
- Monday Tallows Early and Quiet
- Quiet Monday Morning at Tallows. Three Surfers, Birds and Me.
- Wesak Full Moon Sets over Byron and we helped a blind and stranded Wallaby on Tallows
- Tallows Friday Late
- Where Sonia and I Live
- Autumn Tallows Today
Early this morning this beautiful, old and blind wallaby was stranded between the sea and the high sanddunes this morning…unable to see she entered the ocean many times and was rolled by the big seas and incoming tide…we managed to rescue her from the water and carry her up the dunes to safety while we waited for WIRES …thankyou to the young boy and his sister and the helpful woman who assisted in lifting our friend to safety….we all need to take care of one another…same same…..